Friday, July 10, 2015

Photos: Image Text Ithaca

I'm currently at Image Text Ithaca, an extraordinary weeklong immersion in art-text collaboration at Ithaca College (organized by Catherine Taylor and Nick Muellner), and have been going nonstop since I arrived, so I haven't had an opportunity to post any thoughts about the experience. But it has been energizing and freeing, in so many ways. I present on two of my projects--I have many more in mind--today. Below are some photos from the week so far. Enjoy!

"We are programmed by colors." - Matvei Yankelevich
"The book is a physical object." - Matvei Yankelevich

On the patio at the barn
Preparatory conversations
Photographers chatting
The barn
Downstairs
Lunchtime
Talking about projects
Conversations unfolding
Working together
Photographing prep
Designing books
Examining photographs
Work underway
Creating
Conversations between photographers
Creating away
One of my books

No comments:

Post a Comment