Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama-Biden Win Presidency!

BARACK OBAMA IS THE 44th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

BARACK OBAMA IS THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

U.S. President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) (L) and Vice ...
BARACK OBAMA AND JOSEPH BIDEN HAVE WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

CONGRATULATIONS, SENATORS OBAMA AND BIDEN!!!!
See up-to-the-minute election results ...
GOD BLESS YOU, PRESIDENT-ELECT OBAMA AND VICE PRESIDENT-ELECT BIDEN, AND THANK YOU, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!
YES WE CAN, YES WE DID!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still giddy. This is a great day. I'm actually in Norfolk, Virginia right now, so I got to watch the reaction of a crowd when this state unexpectedly went for Obama. I have never felt this good about America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam, it's always great to hear from you, and I hope all's well. It's also been a joy to learn that the spontaneous celebration you witnessed occurred all over the country. Enjoy being down in the Old Dominion and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete