Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Recent iPhone/iPad Drawings

The quarter is almost over--yes, I know, it seems like I write this every week, but the reality is that it has felt like the end of the quarter for at least the last month and a half now.  The sunny June weather, or the fact that it's June, doesn't help. Nearly all my colleagues at other institutions have been done for weeks, but we are giving the last few exams. While I haven't been blogging as much during this period, I have been sketching and snapping photos, so here are a few of the former. As always, they're life drawing portraits, done on the spot in cafes or on public transportation, with my digits. Enjoy.

iPhone drawing (in Chicago)
Woman in Caribou Cafe, Chicago
iPhone drawing (on the light rail)
Man on the NJ light rail, Jersey City
iPhone drawing (on the subway)
Woman viewing her phone, New York City subway
iPhone drawing (on the light rail)
Man on the NJ light rail, Jersey City
iPhone drawing (in Chicago)
Man at Caribou Cafe, Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment